Architects know a lot about buildings and how they work. But they can’t be experts on everything. With the complexities of legislation, regulations and standards to contend with, specifying door hardware effectively can be a tricky business. That’s why leading architects call upon the services of our experienced ironmongers to guide them through the process from design to installation and beyond.
We collaborate with architects across the UK to make sure that internal and external doors on their buildings are safe, compliant and fit-for-purpose. We have access to an enormous range of products to suit any project design or budget and our team of schedulers and estimators are an architect’s secret weapon to achieve the look, feel and functionality they envisage.
- Full scheduling service – free of charge
- Project consultation from drawing board to site
- Technical support and advice
- Expertise on standards, regulations and legislative requirements
- CPD and training on key topics
- Sample service
- Bespoke design and production for a unique twist on project design
- Technical products specs available online 24/7
For help, support or advice on your next specification, get in touch