If door handles are literally the first and possibly only regularly tactile element of an interior design scheme, it’s not surprising that interior designers are keen to talk to us about architectural ironmongery and door furniture.
We have access to a vast array of door furniture – from a simple return-to door lever to more elaborate furniture. Every one of them can be styled differently with various finishes, and associated hardware like escutcheons, roses and thumb turns.
We can help interior designers to capture the mood they want with a range of services that will help them achieve compliant and effective – as well as beautiful – designs that suit the style of the overall design.
- Samples and mock ups
- Bespoke design and manufacture service
- Technical help and advice
- Matching with furniture and cabinet hardware
- A wide variety of finishes to suit any design scheme
- Aftercare and installation advice
For help, support or advice on your next design project, get in touch.